I’ve been terrible at sticking to my plan. I admit. I’m great at making a plan, but sticking to it is another thing entirely. I am trying to get back on track, though. Last week I went to Sam’s and stocked up, so we should be good. I found some great prices on meat – I love it when the meat is “Reduced for Quick Sale”. Those are my favorite stickers to find! I found ground sirloin and ground chuck for $2.54 a pound! So I bought almost 10 pounds. I really need to get a second freezer so I can really stock up when I see those prices.
For this week, there are a few meals that were on the schedule for last week that we didn’t actually do, so we’re trying again.
Now, on to this week’s menu!
February 10 -16
- Monday: Chili – it’s supposed to snow and ice again tonight, ugh!
- Tuesday: Beef & Bean Baked Tacos
- Wednesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- Thursday: Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Friday: Homemade Pizza (Pizza/Movie Night!)
- Saturday: leftovers
- Sunday: Butternut Squash Soup (I’m really going to make it this time – seriously!)
What are you cooking up this week?
Linked up with: